Sunday, December 14, 2008

Fall Semester

This semester flew! (I only hope I have the same feeling with Spring:) Seriously, it seems like recently I was taking the Teas, and our first day of school. I think that if I were to give an upcoming nursing student advice, this is what it would be: it's ok to be a little freaked out AND don't stress out too much about the "little things". They all seem to fall into place. At first, I was really intimidated by how much homework we'd have to have, the testing requirements, etc. But it seems like those things aren't as much of a concern when I really get into the semester. The faculty is so helpful, and there are just so many resources for our learning benefit. Don't get me wrong, there were stressful days, but overall, I've found this is do-able and I am going to make it:)

No comments: