Saturday, October 18, 2008

10/16/08

This thursday at clinicals went.... peacefully. Don't get me wrong, it was great, but it just seems I was getting so efficient at documenting and caring for my patient, that there wasn't as much for me to do:)jk Fortunately, I got busy trying to do a puzzle with a resident, as well as watching politics with another one. Between administering meds and giving blood glucose tests, I found I just had time to sit and talk with the residents in the "Cherry Blossom Cove". This is the favorite time for me, just being able to learn about their lives and have fun with them. There are so many great people, I love engaging in conversation with them.

1 comment:

Kris Haldeman said...

I am so glad that you are enjoying the residents! It sometimes takes time to get to the place of feeling free just to hang out with these folks, and there really isn't another setting/clinicl where there is the time and space to have these kinds of interactions! Prof. H.